Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Beginings

It's true, my friends, you never know what you have till it's gone. People do not think like me. Most people are so involved in what they gain from society that they feel everything is one tracked. It's not. It's on so many different tracks, and everyone speaks different languages, and it is so very rare to find one let alone a couple that speaks yours perfectly. I knew from the moment I saw him, I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. Sometimes it takes venturing down other roads to realize that there are some amazing people out there that aren't on your same path but that you can gain some fabulous insight. I've made a few mistakes in my life, a few recently, I may have hurt some people, but that's ok. Mistakes are made to learn from. Now the thing is you cannot keep making the same mistakes over and over because then that means there was no growth. I know I will make more. That's what life's about. Growth. You can't grow unless you learn and observe. That's what making mistakes is about. That is what makes humans human. I will never make this mistake again. When you are committed to someone, you don't just walk away. You stick by. And you work things out. It always works out exactly the way it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment